Orange Urine Color
There are many foods that may cause an orange urine color.
- Blackberries can give your urine orange hue.
- Beets may give your urine a red or orange urine color.
- Rhubarb can cause an orange urine color as well.
- Senna herbs have also been known to cause an orange color in your urine.
Other foods or medications with orange dye may cause an orange urine color.
Some serious health issues to consider that may cause orange urine color
- Dehydration causes a darker urine color that may sometimes appear to be orange urine.
- Jaundice can cause bile to show up in your urine. The bile can give your urine an orange color.
Again, it’s important to consider what foods you have eaten lately. If your urine color is food related, it may only last for a day or two at most. If your urine color stays orange for more than a couple of days, it may be health related. See a doctor if your urine color is abnormal for more than a couple of days.